SDSDXPA-016G-X46 :: SanDisk Extreme Pro 95 MB/s 16 GB SDHC card
Item-No.: SDSDXPA-016G-X46 Memory:
Category of goods: 0
- Write (up to)
- Max. 90 MB/s
SanDisk Extreme® Pro™ SDHC™/SDXC™ UHS-I memory cards
Never compromise again with the SanDisk Extreme Pro SDHC and SDXC UHS-I memory cards. Take series shots in RAW and JPEG formats and shoot high-speed video in Full HD* like never before. If every shot counts, use SanDisk Extreme® Pro SDHC/SDXC UHS-I memory cards for your DSLR or HD camcorder.
With burst shooting mode for series shots and high-speed video in Full HD, you won't miss a thing, even in 3D*.
The SanDisk Extreme Pro SDHC UHS-I memory card now provides technologies previously only available from professional CompactFlash memory cards. The SanDisk Extreme Pro SDHC UHS-I card with Power Core™ Controller provides a completely new dimension of speed and performance using memory cards from SanDisk SD™. The advanced Error-Correction-Code-Engine increases general data integrity and reliability of the card when reading and writing. Take series shots in RAW and JPEG formats and shoot high-speed video in Full HD* like never before. The SanDisk Extreme Pro SDHC UHS-I memory cards for your D-SLR camera or HD camcorder are perfect for full HD videos or professional photographs.
• Take the shots you really want with the extremely high speed, even faster burst shooting for series shots and faster data transfer to your computer.
• The extremely high full HD UHS class 1** and class 10 video speed enables high-speed videos to be recorded in full HD resolution - even in 3D*.
• Equipped with the SanDisk Power Core™ Controller, SanDisk Extreme® Pro SDHC™ UHS-I card [SDXC™ for 64 GB] provides scorching performance thanks to particularly fast and efficient data distribution.
• Extremely high reliability and resilience. Power Core™ Controller firmware increases resilience thanks to wear levelling. The Power Core™ Controller features the advanced error correction code engine to increase general data integrity and the reliability of the card when reading and writing.
• Extreme durability: made for and tested under the most extreme conditions. These cards are heat resistant, waterproof, shockproof and are even resistant to X-rays***. [Only cards with 8 - 32 GB]
• High reliability: the Flash memory card that professional photographers trust.
• Format: SDHC™ [SDXC™ for 64 GB]
• Available storage capacities: 8 GB, 16 GB, 32 GB, 64 GB**
• Performance: up to 95 Mb/s* (633) read speed for faster transfer to PC and up to 90 Mb/s* (600x) write speed for a faster shot-to-shot performance
• Dimensions of SDHC card: 24 mm x 32 mm x 2.1 mm
• Operating temperature: -25ºC to 85ºC
• Storage temperature: -40°C to 85°C
• Compatibility: compatible with all SDHC™, [SDXC™ for 64 GB] UHS-I and host devices that support high-speed data bus interfaces
• Security: integrated write-protect switch prevents accidental data loss
• Warranty: limited long-term guarantee*
• Applications: save a wide variety of digital formats, such as RAW and JPEG photos, full HD videos, music and more
• Additional protection: RescuePRO® software for data recovery (1 year available for download), to recover accidentally deleted images
Not all devices support SDHC™ or SDXC™ memory cards. For more information, contact the manufacturer of your device.
*Up to 95 MB/sec. (633x) read speed. Write speed of up to 90 MB/sec. (600x). Based on internal SanDisk testing; performance may be lower depending on host device. 1 Megabyte (MB) = 1 million bytes. x = 150´ KB/s
**1 Gigabyte (GB) = 1 billion bytes. Part of the storage capacity may be unavailable for data storage.
The card formats SD, SDHC, microSD and microSDHC are only available up to 32 GB; for more information, see www.sandisk.com/proof.
*Full HD video (1920x1080x30 images/sec.), HD & 3D video support may vary depending on host device, file size, resolution, compression, bit rate, contents and other factors. Visit our website at www.sandisk.com/HD
**UHS-speed class 1 is an option for speed control and enables HD video to be recorded in real-time for UHS-I-compatible devices.
Manufacturer : SANDISK
Factory number : SDSDXPA-016G-X46
Package weight : 0.03 kg
RoHS : conform
- Write (up to)
- Max. 90 MB/s