SAMS MB-MC32DA :: MicroSDHC card, 32 GB, Samsung, class 10/UHS-1
Item-No.: SAMS MB-MC32DA Memory:
Samsung MicroSD-Speicherkarte EVO Plus 32 GB
- Class 10 - UHS I
High read and write speeds
The Samsung microSD EVO Plus series offers extremely high performance. These cards meet the UHS-I Speed Class 1 (U1) and Class 10 standards, and are ideal for photo storage and for video recording and playback in Full HD quality. Thanks to data transfer rates of up to 80 MB/s read and up to 20 MB/s write, apps start quickly, video playback is lag free and data can be transferred quickly.
A perfect partner
Get the most from the latest smartphones, tablets and digital cameras. This memory card works perfectly even with the most modern devices and saves your digital memories reliably and for a long time.
Incredible storage capacity
Store over 2730 photos (1), 4 hours of Full HD video (2) or 7660 songs (3).* Download media files and apps to your smartphone or tablet, secure in the knowledge that sufficient memory space is available.**
- 28 MP (6480 x 4320), super fine, average file size 11.5 MB.
- 1920 x 1080/60p, HQ, average file size 127.7 MB
- Average file size 4.1 MB.
* Test device: Samsung NX1. The details provided come from internal testing using a Samsung SD adapter for 91.5% utilisation of the typically available storage capacity. Results will vary depending on the test conditions and/or the devices used.
** The storage capacity stated in the product specification may be lower than the capacity displayed by the operating system due to different calculation methods.
Full HD video
Keep the moments that are important to you. With the Samsung microSD EVO Plus you can record a particularly high number of high-resolution Full HD videos on your smartphone, tablet or camera. Play these back on your Full HD TV or monitor and immerse yourself in your memories.
Samsung memory cards can survive up to 72 hours in seawater.
These memory cards can withstand temperatures from -25°C to 85°C.
Samsung memory cards protect your precious data from damage caused by airport x-ray machines.
Not sensitive to magnetism
Samsung memory cards can resist magnetic fields of up to 15,000 gauss — equivalent to the field generated by an MRI scanner.
- Samsung will not be liable for damage or loss of data which may occur during attempted data recovery.
- 1 GB corresponds to 1,000,000,000 bytes. Part of the storage capacity may be used for file management and system files. The actual usable capacity may be slightly lower. Samsung reserves the right to change specifications and designs without prior notice.
- All details were carefully checked at the time of publication. Samsung assumes no liability for any errors or incomplete information.
Manufacturer : SAMSUNG
Factory number : MB-MC32DA/EU
Package weight : 0.014 kg
RoHS : conform
- Class 10 - UHS I