PROXXON 23280 :: Precision engineer's set 1/4", 50-piece.
Item-No.: PROXXON 23280
- Socket spanner inserts from 4 - 13 mm. Deep sockets 6 - 10 mm (for protruding stud bolts). Screwdriver bits with square drive for slotted screws, Phillips screws, TX screws (with frontal hole) and Allen screws. External TX inserts, sizes E 4 - E 10. U-joint. 2 extensions. Screwdriver handle with square drive. 5 angled Allen keys in sizes 1.25, 1.5, 2.0, 2.5 and 3.0 mm. See image for other contents.
- The most important part: The ratchet. Forged from one piece of CrV steel. Hardened and equipped with perfect teeth: Several of the 52 teeth engage at the same time, transferring extremely high torque. Includes release mechanism: Loosen the tool at the touch of a button.
- The driver system: The driving force is applied to the flanks, not the corners. For high power transmission, edges of the nuts remain unaffected.
- All screwdriver bits: with CrV socket and blades made from chrome-silicon-manganese-molybdenum alloyed special steel.
- Inserts and control elements are forged from CrV steel 31 CrV 3. With a high carbon content for consistent hardness. Deep, uniform forging is guaranteed on the hexagon side, meaning there is no interference with protruding stud bolts. Very thin-walled but no risk of breakage. The chamfered surface at the top makes it easier to attach. 4 milled fits in the square drive, so that the ratchet can engage correctly. Socket spanner inserts from 19 mm reduced on the square drive end for better handling. Optimal surface protection: 2 x nickel-plated and 1 x matt chrome-plated.
Supplied in a compact plastic case. Highly-durable with snap lock and robust insert. Composition and design copyright by PROXXON.
Manufacturer : PROXXON
Factory number : 23280
Package weight : 1.813 kg
RoHS : conform