AAR PBS1 :: Near-field probe set, passive, DC - 9 GHz
Item-No.: AAR PBS1
Passive high-performance probe set with very wide frequency range up to 9 GHz. High accuracy, integrated tripod connection for perfect alignment.
The Aaronia EMC probe set can be used with any spectrum analyser, oscilloscope or measurement receiver. It enables easy localization and measurement of noise sources from DC 1 Hz to 9 GHz in electronic modules, as well as implementation and monitoring of various EMC measurements. All probes feature an insulating layer, enabling reliable measurements on oscillators and power cables. Perfect for locating sources of interference that need to be reported in accordance with EN 55011, EN55022 and EN50371 (class A or B). The corresponding interference suppression measures are also easy to monitor. This avoids expensive and time-consuming laboratory measurements (e.g. for reassessment after reworking the circuit).
- Five different near-field probes for measuring H and E-fields. The probes offer optimum sensitivity and spatial resolution in various frequencies
- Covered with an insulating layer for reliable measurements
- Very practical design including rubberised grip
- Compact size — perfect for precise location of sources of interference, allows access to the smallest fields
- Integrated electrostatic shield for common mode rejection
- Can be used with a signal generator to generate fields for noise immunity tests
- Gain increases with frequency in a very linear fashion, providing a high level of accuracy
- Typical standard calibration data and Excel spreadsheet for converting dBm into V/m and A/m (on CD) or as a free app in the Apple Store
- Extra-wide frequency range up to 9 GHz
- High precision; suitable for field strength and EMC measurements
- Including tripod connection for perfect alignment and reproducibility
Included with delivery:
50-mm EMC probe, 25-mm EMC probe, 12-mm EMC probe, 6-mm EMC probe, directional E-field EMC probe, aluminium transport case with foam inserts, pistol grip with mini tripod function, SMB to SMA cable (1 m), typical calibration data and Excel table for converting dBm into V/m, A/m, G and T (on CD)
RF probe set suitable for any spectrum analyser or measuring receiver
Design: passive H and E-field probe
Frequency range: DC (1 Hz) to 9 GHz
Nominal impedance: 50 Ohm
Gain: Depends on the probe (see data sheet).
Aerial factor: Depends on the probe (see data sheet).
RF connection: SMB (m) or SMA via adapter
Tripod connection: 1/4"
Manufacturer : AARONIA
Factory number : 720
Package weight : 1.107 kg
RoHS : conform